Epson Australia is pleased to introduce its latest A3+ printer to join its award winning line-up. The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 takes advantage of next-generation pigment printing technology by producing vivid, archival prints with an unmatched glossy look and feel that's optimized for serious photography and other high-level creative applications.
The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 is a high quality printer for serious photographers, creative professionals and hobbyists who want to step up to superior quality printing. Whether you're printing a series for a gallery display, producing a brochure, or making a scrapbook page, this printer has versatility and capability to deliver outstanding results that will impress the most demanding of critics.
· A3+ size printing - High quality prints up to A3+ in size.
· Superb quality photos - achieve a stunning finish with Epson UltraChromeTM Hi-Gloss Ink with increased ink cartridge capacity.
· Auto selecting black inks - Select between photo and matte black ink to produce the deepest blacks and richest colour on glossy, matte, or fine art media.
· Enhanced skin tones - the 8 colour ink set includes orange for even more life-like colours on portraits.
· Variable Sized Droplet Technology - 3 levels of droplet size control for smoother graduation.
· Professional print quality - includes Epson's LUT (Look Up Table) technology for optimised graduation, graininess and constancy in colour.
· Versatile media and finishes - print on glossy, matte, fine art roll paper media up to A3+ in size.
· CD/DVD Printing - for customisation and personalisation of audio and visual contents.
· Unparalleled Connectivity - Built in 100 Mbit Ethernet for wired networking, Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM 802.11n wireless technology and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 provide multiple options for fast connectivity anywhere in a home or studio.
The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 has a range of technologies and benefits including;
Epson UltraChrome Hi-Gloss 2 Ink: Award-winning, eight colour pigment ink set, for gallery-quality archival prints that are water, smudge and fade resistant. Red and Orange inks provide bold colours and smooth natural skin tones: additional advancements also offer vibrant greens and intense blues. An enhanced gloss optimizer delivers a uniform gloss finish, and auto-selecting Photo and Matte Black inks deliver deep blacks on matte, fine art or glossy media.
Micro Piezo print head and Variable Sized Droplet Technology: The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 ensures subtle tonal graduation and fine detail is produced accurately without sacrificing speed. The R2000 produces droplets as small as 1.5 picolitres, and prints at an optimised resolution of 5760 x 1440 dpi.
Individual larger capacity ink cartridges: The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 delivers up to 50% more prints than the previous model for increased productivity and less frequent changing of cartridges.1
Auto selecting black inks: The Epson StylusTM Photo R2000 automatically selects Photo or Matte black ink to produce the deepest blacks and richest colour on glossy, matte or fine art media.
Unparalleled connectivity: Built-in 100 Mbit Ethernet for wired networking, Wi-Fi CERTIFIEDTM 802.11n wireless technology and Hi Speed USB 2.0 provide multiple options for fast connectivity anywhere in a home or studio.
Advanced media handling options: A main top-loading, high-capacity auto-sheet feeder supports photographic and matte papers. A rear, single-sheet, fine art paper path handles heavier fine art and specialty media. Included roll paper support allows for panoramas up to 112cm long, even on canvas, and a front, straight-through path handles media up to 1.3 mm thick, and direct CD/DVD printing.
The R2000 will retail for $1,099 inc GST.
The R2000 is the replacement of the R1900.
When stock and availability are announced we will let you know.
Labels: Epson, Printers