Beat Me Daddy - Eight To The Bar - With Nikon AW 110
The reason it is introduced today is to remind people with a spare $ 149 that we know a good reason for you to come in and give it to us - the Nikon AW110 underwater camera.
We've got a swag of demo units from Nikon and this tough little customer can go out at a knock-out price. Those people who might pass it by because they do not do underwater photography might consider its:
1. It is dust proof as well as water proof. If you are determined to take pictures in a paddock outside of Dalwallinu at seeding time this is the camera for you. Also it is steam proof, fog proof, and stink proof, so your chances of taking artistic images in odd environments increase.
2. You can wipe the exterior down with strong antiseptics. Can't do that with a D750 or 750D.
3. It is shock-resistant. ie. it can survive bouncing around in the glove box of your ute together with your binoculars and unpaid rego. Dalwallinu take note...
4. It is orange.
5. It is flat and about the same size as a hip flask. Dal...
6. It does take pretty good looking pictures and videos. It has a GPS function to tag your pictures. It has a 5 x zoom lens.
8. If you are not able to poke tiny buttons with big fingers, you can change settings on it by shaking the thing up and down - and then confirm the thing by shaking the thing sideways. Honest. It actually works.
9. It has WiFi so you don't have to prise it apart to extract the images - you can leave it sealed up if you are sitting in a hoochy in the rain.
Might be the perfect thing to give to children, teenagers, and strange relatives.