I went through the shop floor just now looking for items to delight and assist you. Little things that i have found helpful in general shooting. Actually I was swanning around avoiding hard work but nevertheless you will like these bits:
1. Stroboframe Press T. Best bracket for the pro on the move with a DSLR. Drops your flash shadow behind the subject and avoids red-eye on long shots.
2. New Promaster 16 Gb CF card. Check out the free waterproof memory card case you get with it. How cool is that!
3. JJC lens hoods. These are bolt-on knock-off copies of Canon, Nikon, and Fuji lenshoods - and there might be other brands possible, for all I know. I use one on the Fuji X-10 and it works fine. Don't be proud!
4. Manfrotto little folding feet that bolt to the bottom of your bridge camera and let you take selfies. Really does work!
5. Cullman small ball head and small quick-release plate to bolt onto the bottom of a mirrorless system camera. No need to have a QR plate that is larger than the camera.
6. Canon camera cases. Aluminium style with pick and pluck foam inside. Sturdy construction with metal licks and hinges. HALF PRICE! Big stack of them at $ 99 and you couldn't go wrong.
Labels: Canon, Cullmann, JJC, Manfrotto, Promaster, Stroboframe