NEW Wacom 24in Cintiq HD Tablet
The Cintiq 24HD combines the best in high-definition LCD performance with the ability to work directly on screen. Its generous 24 inch display, wide colour gamut, and widescreen aspect ratio make this an ideal choice for colour-critical work. In addition, the new, adjustable, ergonomic features of the Cintiq 24HD assure hours of comfortable and productive use.
CINTIQ 24in Features:
- The ergonomically designed, counter-weighted stand allows users to adjust the incline and height of the Cintiq for multiple working postures, even allowing the display to extend over the edge of the desk and float in an ideal working position above the users lap. The intuitive handles and spring-assisted lift make display adjustments quick and easy.
- The wide frame of the Cintiq 24HD not only gives users a natural resting place for their hands while working, but also provides easy access to the five customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys™ and Touch Ring that are located on each side of the display’s frame. Featuring Wacom’s most advanced pen technology, which includes 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and 40° pen tilt recognition, the Cintiq 24HD Grip Pen offers natural control and creative expression.
- The Cintiq 24HD pen features Wacom’s proprietary Tip Sensor technology, which offers users near-zero (one gram) starting pressure and virtually the same natural experience as one working with traditional brushes or pens. The pen also features a pressure-sensitive eraser and two side switches that can be customized for common commands, such as double-click and right-click.
- The front-mounted, finger-sensitive Touch Rings serve as a natural way to control up to 3 different application-specific functions each such as zoom, brush size, and canvas rotation.
- Compatible with both Mac and PC platforms, the Cintiq 24HD works seamlessly with your computer’s configuration, including another Cintiq, Wacom Intuos tablet, or your existing mouse. The Cintiq 24HD can also be installed as a single monitor or as part of a multi-monitor combination.
|Package Size||93.5 x 73.5 x 33.5 cm|
|Package Weight||38.5 kgs|
|Description||Cintiq 24HD Interactive Pen Display|
|Platform||Dual Platform: PC or Macintosh|
|Overall Dimensions||76.93 x 46.37 x 6.4 cm)|
|Display Area||24.1 inches (51.84 x 32.40 cm)|
|Screen Size||24.1 inches (61.21 cm)|
|Native Resolution||1920 x 1200 pixels|
|Unit Weight||29 kgs with stand|
|Pen Pressure Levels||2048 on pen tip and eraser|
|Pen Tilt Range (Pen)||40°|
|Stand Adjustability||Stand arm incline adjustment: 2° to 77°, |
Range: 75°; Display incline
adjustment: 88° to 165°, Range: 163°
|Adobe® Photoshop® Elements||For selectively applying lighting |
and photo enhancements with the pen.
|Autodesk® SketchBook® Express||A natural media drawing program, |
artists can sketch naturally and
create effects similar to traditional
materials, due to the pressure-sensitivity
features of Wacom Tablets.
|Corel® Painter™ Sketch Pad||For recreating the natural feeling of |
sketching and painting by hand.
|Nik Color Efex Pro||Color Efex Pro filters are the leading |
photographic filters for
|Operating System||Windows 7, Vista (SP2) or XP (SP3); |
Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later
|Connections||DisplayPort, DVI (VGA Adapter included), |
USB Port (pen data)